Table of Contents
Following guide is drafted to help users download & install Yoosee For PC. Fortunately, there is an official version of Yoosee For Windows. But a number of users want to download Yoosee camera app For PC. So we have decided to share a tip/trick with our viewers to claim such a reward. But before we proceed to the guide, let us have a short overview of the app.
Yoosee is a monitoring app which allows users to connect IP cams with their smartphones or PC. It helps them to monitor their property and loved ones. Even if you are away from home, now you can still see what your loved ones are up to. See your employees when they think no one is there to watch them. Though, the app’s interface is easily understandable. It’s just the other streaming apps you have on your smartphone. Similarly, there are other beneficial surveillance apps like RXCamPro For PC & N_eye Pro For PC.
Connect Variant IP cams
In Yoosee For PC, users are allowed to connect as many IP or network cameras as they like to. As a matter of fact, when you have connected variant IP cams with the app, it’s hard to locate a single one. For that, users can search the live feed via entering the cam device name. Make a search or locate it by swiping down, do as you prefer to do so. Likely, you can also get live footage on a full screen with a single tap by selecting the right network camera.
Features of Yoosee For Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Have a nice chat with the ones who are near the installed camera devices.
- Night mode is also available, users can get the live feed even when there is no light on the property.
- Store videos either in SD card, Cloud Storage or even connect digital recorders for huge disk storage.
- PTZ facility allows you to have a live feed with the right angle and focus.
- Motion detectors allow an individual to get notified of suspicious activities done on the property.
How To Install Yoosee For Windows 7, 8 & 10
As mentioned above, Yoosee camera software is available for both smartphones & Windows PC. That’s why there are basically three ways to install Yoosee For PC. Though, there is a number of users who want to free download Yoosee camera app For PC. It’s because of the services which you get through the app, they are not good as compared to the official version of Yoosee For Windows PC. Furtherly, let have a glimpse about the official ways to get the app on a Computer.
- The first way to connect Yoosee app with PC is by scanning the QR-Code just like users do to connect Whatsapp account on PC.
- The second way is by downloading & installing Yoosee For Windows from the official website. (Download Link)
Yoosee Camera App For PC – Free Download
Yoosee Camera app can be download from Apple App Store on app device with iOS operating system. Also, it is available for Android iOS device and Google users can download it from Google Play Store. Fortunately, it is available for Windows and PC. You can download Yoosee Camera app for windows from here. But there is no official version to download this app on Mac. So we use third Party software that supports App support on Mac. See the instructions below how you can download Yoosee Camera on Windows.
- Download Nox App Player from here.
- Open the .DMG file where you save it earlier.
- Run the Setup.
- Keep in mind it takes some time, so a stable internet connection is necessary.
- When all the extracting file process complete open it and login with your Apple ID.
- Once you log in, locate App Store app in the iOS emulator and open it.
- Write “Yoosee Camera” in App Store search bar and install the app.
- YooSee Camera app for Mac is ready to use, go back and locate your app on Mac.