Table of Contents
- 1 Xender vs Others:
- 2 How to Pair Android devices using Xender?
- 3 What files Xender Can transfer:
- 4 Xender Supported File Formats:
- 5 Xender Facts and Figures:
- 6 Download Xender for PC Windows 10 & Mac:
- 7 Xender on PC Windows 10 & Mac Screenshots:
- 8 How to Use Xender for Web:
- 9 FAQ
Xender for PC. If you’re here, you’re either searching for the best file transfer apps or the best alternative to Shareit. Xender is the ultimate file transfer app. For years it has allowed users to share files between devices fastly and easily. Sure, Android users may get a lot of good file transfer apps for their smartphones. but few can compete with the level and efficiency of 2 giants Shareit and Xender. Both apps are equally popular among smartphone users.
In recent times, Xender has become as popular as Shareit, not least especially because Xender has updated its app with the no-ads feature. Since then, Xender’s popularity has skyrocketed. Now people are preferring Xender over other file transfer apps due to many reasons. Xender for PC is equally useful as a file transfer experience. You may want to try Xender for Windows or Mac and we suggest you try it. Before proceeding to guide for installing Xender for PC, we will take a close look at the Xender app. Why Xender is best? and how can it be useful for people who want to use Xender for Windows and Mac?
Xender vs Others:
There are many other sources of data transfer on Android. Xender is one of the best among all of them. For example, it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Elsewhere, it has the ability to transfer GBs data among Android devices. Even on cross platforms, data sharing is possible through Xender. You may be wondering why use Xender in the presence of WhatsApp and FB Messenger? There are many reasons:
- WhatsApp has file size limitations, Xender doesn’t impose file size limitations.
- Communication apps partition videos exceeding file size limitations. On the other hand Xender transfer videos as a whole.
- WhatsApp and FB Messenger downgrade video and image quality. Xender has the ability to transfer 4k Videos and 360 photos without downgrading quality.
- Xender data transferring speed is like W16, other services provide v2 speed.
- Getting Xender for PC, users can transfer data from Windows to Android and vice versa.
- Xender on PC enables users to transfer data from Windows to Windows.
Check This: SHAREit for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS)
How to Pair Android devices using Xender?
While using Bluetooth, it takes time to pair Android devices. Xender offers a QR Code function to pair Android devices, like you can see in below screenshots. As per personal experience, it just takes a nanosecond to pair Android devices through Xender’s QR code feature. The way of using Xender QR Code feature is really simple. Install Xender on both sender and receiver devices. A sender must tap on the option of Send, a receiver should tap on receive. Allow the permission to access location and camera. On the sending end, Xender will generate a QR Code. The receiver’s device will scan the code. Both Android devices will get paired in a few seconds. Now send anything you want.
Check This: FaceApp for PC – Windows 10 and MacOS
What files Xender Can transfer:
Xender has the ability to transfer all sorts of files from Android to Android or other OS’s. Even rare options of transferring stock apps is available on Xender. See what users can transfer using Xender.
- Transfer albums from Android to Android.
- Photos transfer from Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- Video transfer from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
- Ability to transfer Apk files from Android to Android.
- Transfer music from Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- Messages transfer from Android to another smartphone.
- Share contacts across Android smartphones.
- By Xender for PC download, users can transfer data from Android to Windows and vice versa.
- Xender for Mac enables users to transfer data from Android to Mac and vice versa.
Check This: Snapseed for PC, Windows / Mac
Xender Supported File Formats:
Transfer Videos through Xender: Xender approximately supports all formats of any file type. For example, smartphone videos are mostly in 3gp, mp4, mp4 HD, mp4 UHD, mp4 4k. Xender supports all of these. With the free download Xender for PC, users can also share AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, and MOV video formats.
Check This: Candy Camera for PC, Windows & Mac
Images Transfer through Xender: Transferring images is not a big deal for Xender. Xender supports multiple image formats. For example, Smartphones usually contains png, jpeg, web, jpg format images. Xender has the capability to transfer all of the aforementioned formats. If you want to expand Xender usage, you must try Xender for PC. It allows you to transfer images from and to Windows and Mac computers..
Documents sharing through Xender: Xender is capable of sharing GBs of videos and images. Transfer documents in KBs are a very simple task for this app. It Supports PDF, .txt, DFF, formatted text, TIFF, Xls, and many other formats. But it is only possible if users are using Xender on Windows or Mac. Android supports many limited documents and text formats. Apple users can transfer PDF files from Mac to iPad without iTunes.
Check This: Artisto for PC – (Windows & Mac)
Xender Facts and Figures:
Through the Xender app 2018 download, users can also share data among more than 2 devices. This means data sharing in groups is possible through Xender. Until now, Xender allows a connection across up to 5 devices at a time. The way of paring Android devices is the same. You just need to tap on one more option to share data with more than one device. Xender is the recommendation of many popular technology hubs like CNET and Softonic. All are praising its specifications, performance, and speed. Users who want to download Xender on Windows can get the Xender Apk from the mentioned sites.
Xender was founded back in 2012. Its first name was Shan Chaun, but later they named it Xender. Basically, it was made as a flash transfer service outside China. Through constant innovating updates, the app grew in popularity. Now the result in in front of you. Thanks to the Xender team (A.k.a Anmobi.inc) we have access to the fastest data transferring source. Just on Android, Xender has already crossed the benchmark of 100 million+ Plus Downloads. That’s a massive achievement for Xender.
Benefits of using Xender for PC:
By using Xender for PC, you can expand the function of this Android app. It’s easier to share data on Windows compated to Android thanks to a larger screen. Of course, Windows and Mac have their own software for sharing data. But we all know that data transfer apps and software for Windows and Mac are mostly paid. Xender can give top class file transfer capabilities to Windows and Mac users for free. Either we download Xender’s older version through Xender Apk on PC or we download the latest Xender 2018 PC version. With the app you can get free data transfer services. By downloading Xender for PC, it will be easy for you to share files from Windows to Mac and vice versa.
Download Xender for PC Windows 10 & Mac:
Time needed: 3 minutes.
This method is for both Windows 10 & Mac. We are using BlueStacks because the Android emulator is the best in the business. Follow the instructions below to install Xender for PC on Windows 10 & Mac
Step 1: Launch BlueStacks:
Double Click on the BlueStacks icon to launch it on your PC or Laptop. BlueStacks will take time to load, depending on your internet connection.
Step 2: Search for Xender:
Click in the Search icon located on the top right corner of the screen. Type in Xender and hit enter.
Step 3: Installing Xender:
On the next screen, you will see the Xender App info page from Google Play. Click on the Install button to proceed with the installation.
Step 4: Access Xender:
Once you are done with the installation process, you can access Xender from BlueStacks home screen or you can directly launch Xender from your desktop.
Xender on PC Windows 10 & Mac Screenshots:
How to Use Xender for Web:
If you not comfortable using BlueStacks, there is another way. You can always use the Xender Web version. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use Xender Web. Make sure you have installed Xender app on your device.
- Open your browser and go to http://web.xender.com/.
- Once the Web page is loaded, open Xender app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon located on the top left corner. A new menu will show up, Tap on Connect to Pc.
- On the next page, you will see two options to connect to the PC. One is through Web Address and the other one is through QR Code.
- Tap on Scan Button and head over to your PC browser, it is same as connecting with WhatsApp Web.
- Now scan the QR Code through your mobile phone. Once the QR Code is successfully scanned, your device will be connected to Xender Web version. Check out the screenshot below.
Q: What is Xender?
A: Xender is file sharing and transfer app that has become popular because of its transfer speeds.
Q: Is Xender available on PC?
A: Xender for Web allows users to access the service through their web browser. However, there is no Xender app available for offline work on Windows or Mac.
Q: How to use the Xender Android app on PC?
A: Xender for PC is available by running an Android emulator on a computer. Read our easy to follow guide to find out how to install Xender for PC.