Table of Contents
- 1 Xender vs Others:
- 2 How to Pair Android devices using Xender?
- 3 What files Xender Can transfer:
- 4 Xender Supported File Formats:
- 5 Xender Facts and Figures:
- 6 Download Xender for PC Windows 10 & Mac:
- 7 Xender on PC Windows 10 & Mac Screenshots:
- 8 How to Use Xender for Web:
Xender for PC. We know, why you are here? Either searching for the Best File Transfer apps or best alternative to Shareit. Xender is the ultimate file transfer app. For many times, it is letting the users share files between devices fastly and easily. Android users may get a lot of good file transfer apps for their smartphones. But no one can compete for the level and efficiency of 2 giants Shareit and Xender. Both apps are equally popular among smartphone users.
In the past few time, Xender has overwhelmed the Shareit. Especially when Xender has updated their app with the no-ads feature. Xender popularity is skyrocketed. Now People are preferring Xender over other file transfer apps due to many reasons. Xender for PC is equally useful as Xender for Android is. Did you not try the Xender for Windows or Mac Yet? Try it, it worth to be. Before proceeding to guide of installing Xender for PC, we are giving a detailed review of Xender. Why Xender is best? and how can it be useful if users use Xender for Windows and Mac?
Xender vs Others:
There are many other sources of data transfer on Android. Xender is one of the best among all of them. It is 200 times faster than the Bluetooth. Has the ability to transfer GBs data among Android devices. Even on cross platforms, data sharing is possible through Xender. Wondering why should we use Xender in presence of WhatsApp and FB Messenger. There are many reasons behind it.
- WhatsApp has the file size limitations, Xender doesn’t impose file size limitations.
- Communication app partitions the videos exceeding file size. On the other hand Xender transfer videos as a whole.
- WhatsApp and FB Messenger downgrades the video and image quality. Xender has the ability to transfer 4k Videos and 360 photos with downgrading quality.
- Xender data transferring speed is like W16, other provides v2 speed.
- Getting Xender for PC, users can transfer data from Windows to Android and vice versa.
- Xender on PC enables users to transfer data from Windows to Windows.
How to Pair Android devices using Xender?
While using Bluetooth, it takes much time to pair Android devices. Xender offers the QR Code function to pair the Android devices. Like you can see in below screenshots. As per personal experience, it just takes a nanosecond to pair Android devices through Xender QR code feature. The way of using Xender QR Code feature is really simple. Install Xender on both sender and receiver devices. A sender must tap on the option of Send, a receiver should tap on receive. Allow the permission to access location and camera. Xender on sending end will generate QR Code. Receiver’s device will scan the code. Both Android devices will get paired in a few seconds. Now send anything, you want.
What files Xender Can transfer:
Xender has the ability to transfer all sorts of files from Android to Android or other OSs. Even rare option of transferring stock apps is available on Xender. See what users can transfer using Xender.
- Transfer Albums from Android to Android.
- Photos transfer from Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- Videos transfer from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
- Ability to Transfer Apk Files from Android to Android.
- Transfer music, songs from Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- Messages transfer from Android to another smartphone.
- Share contacts to Android smartphones.
- By Xender for PC download, users can transfer data from Android to windows and vice versa.
- Xender for Mac, enable the users to transfer data from Android to Mac and vice versa.
Xender Supported File Formats:
Transfer Videos through Xender: Xender approximately supports all formats of any file type. For example, smartphone videos are mostly in 3gp, mp4, mp4 HD, mp4 UHD, mp4 4k. Xender supports all of these. By free download Xender for PC, users can also share AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, and MOV video formats.
Images Transfer through Xender: Transferring images is not a big deal for Xender. Xender supports multiple images formats. For example, Smartphones usually contains png, jpeg, web, jpg format images. Xender has the capability to transfer all of the aforementioned formats images. If you want to expand Xender usage, must try Xender for PC. It can make users able to transfer pictures from windows to mac.
Documents sharing through Xender: Xender is capable of sharing GBs of videos and images. Transfer documents in KBs are the matter of left hand for Xender. Supports the PDF, .txt, DFF, formatted text, TIFF, Xls, and many other formats. But it is only possible if users are using Xender on Windows or Mac. Android supports many limited documents and text formats. Apple users can transfer PDF files from Mac to iPad without iTunes.
Xender Facts and Figures:
Through xender app 2018 download, Users can also share data among more than 2 devices. Means data sharing in groups is possible through Xender. Till now, xender allows connecting up to 5 devices at a time. The way of paring android devices is the same. Just need to tap on more option, if users want to share data with more than one device. Xender is the recommendation of many popular technology hubs like CNET and Softonic. All are praising its specifications, performance, and speed. Users who want to download Xender on Windows can get the Xender from the mentioned sites.
Xender was founded back in 2012. Its first name was Shan Chaun, later they named it xender. Basically, it was made as a flash transfer outside China. Later they keep innovating this app time by time. Now the result in in front of you. Thanks to Xender team (A.k.a Anmobi.inc) we have got the facility of fastest data transferring source. Just on Android, Xender has already crossed the benchmark of 100 million+ Plus Downloads. That’s a massive blow for Xender. Its file size is not specific but it varies with device.
Benefits of using Xender for PC:
By using Xender for PC, you can expand the function of this Android app. Sharing data from Android to Android was a little easier than windows. Windows and Mac have own software for sharing data. But we all know that Data transfer apps and software for Windows and Mac are mostly paid. Xender can give the relief to Windows and Mac users. Either we download Xender older version through Xender Apk on PC. Or we download Xender 2018 PC version, we can get the free data transfer services. By downloading Xender for PC, it will be easy for us to share files from Windows to Mac and vice versa.
Download Xender for PC Windows 10 & Mac:
Time needed: 3 minutes.
This method is for both Windows 10 & Mac. We are using BlueStacks, Apparently, it is the best in the business. Heed the instructions below to Install Xender for PC on Windows 10 & Mac
- Launch BlueStacks:
Double Click on BlueStacks icon to launch it on your PC or Laptop. BlueStacks will take time to load, depending on your internet connection.
- Search for Xender:
Click in the Search Icon located on the top right corner of the screen. Type in Xender and hit enter.
- Installing Xender:
On the next screen, you will see the Xender App info page from Google Play. Click on the Install button to proceed with the installation.
- Access Xender:
Once you are done with the installation process, you can access Xender from BlueStacks home screen or you can directly launch Xender from your desktop.
Xender on PC Windows 10 & Mac Screenshots:
How to Use Xender for Web:
If you not comfortable using BlueStacks, there is another way. You can always use Xender Web version. Heed the instructions below to learn how to use Xender Web. Make sure you have installed Xender app on your device.
- Open your browser and go to http://web.xender.com/.
- Once the Web page is loaded, open Xender app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon located on the top left corner. A new menu will show up, Tap on Connect to Pc.
- On the next page, you will see two options to connect to the PC. One is through Web Address and the other one is through QR Code.
- Tap on Scan Button and head over to your PC browser, it is same as connecting with WhatsApp Web.
- Now scan the QR Code through your mobile phone. Once the QR Code is successfully scanned, your device will be connected to Xender Web version. Check out the screenshot below.