Looking for a complete guide to use the VUDU App for PC? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Why Use VUDU App On PC or Laptop?
VUDU app allows users to watch their favorite movies and television shows instantly. The app is free, as well as always having the newest releases from several different platforms. This includes new movies, Netflix shows, Hulu, as well as Disney movies, and so much more.
VUDU also allows you to download media files for viewing offline. Not to mention you can also lease and purchase films right from the app itself! This app is also very user-friendly. It’s great to have all these features on your smartphone but be able to watch your favorite movies and TV shows in a bigger screen is certainly more fun. So it’s definitely worth it to download it in your PC or laptop!
VUDU App Alternatives
Is There a VUDU App For Windows?
Yes there is a VUDU app for PC and Windows and can run on several different Windows OS versions. The best thing is that you can get the windows version directly from the Microsoft apps store, you won’t need to use another application to run it.
How To Download VUDU App For PC?
Unlike many other apps for your PC, you can download this directly to your computer. Not to mention the app is under 5MB, so you won’t take up a lot of your extra storage.
Here are the steps to download the VUDU app for PC:
- Step 1: Visit Vudu.com.
- Step 2: Click on the My VUDU tab.
- Step 3: Click on “Get it from Microsoft” tab.
- Step 4: It will direct you to the Microsoft apps store and a new page will load, click “Get” and download the application.
- Step 5: Wait a few minutes while the VUDU app for PC is downloading.
- Step 6: Install the app through the steps provided.
- Step 7: Open the VUDU app on Windows!
Now you’re ready to get the latest TV shows and movies straight to your computer. You can also use the Google Play Store directly if you have that extension downloaded to your computer.
How Can I Watch & Download Movies Via VUDU App On PC?
Using the VUDU app is simple. Once it is downloaded, as well as installed properly onto your computer, the VUDU app is easy to navigate. Depending upon whether you have a new gaming monitor, or an HD monitor, you need to set your download preferences accordingly.
This means that you can choose to download in an SD or HD resolution, as well as choosing where the movie will download onto your computer.
Here is how you can successfully use the VUDU app for Windows:
Using the VUDU app for Windows on your PC is not complicated. Here are the steps to create an account, as well as use the app successfully.
- Step 1: Sign up and create an account for the VUDU app by clicking, “Create a new account” on the Sign-Up page.
- Step 2: Once you enter your personal information, you click “Sign Up”. (You must be over 18 years old in the U.S. to sign up for this service!)
- Step 3: Go to “Settings” to set your account preferences once you sign in.
- Step 4: Select resolution settings, as well as other personal preferences. Choose to download to your “Hard Drive”, as well as other storage options.
- Step 5: All in all, after you’ve finished with your preferences, it’s time to find movies. Click on the “Search” Icon.
- Step 6: Search for any movies, TV shows, as well as clips and shorts.
- Step 7: Click on the movie you would like to purchase.
- Step 8: Click the Download button.
- Step 9: Choose which feature to download first. This is between bonus materials, the main title, trailers, as well as other options.
- Step 10: Choose the video quality for the download.
- Step 11: Once the download is complete, you will be able to select “Download and Watch Later”, “Watch Now”, as well as “Watch Later”.
- Step 12: Click the “My Purchases” tab to being using the VUDU to GO app. To watch movies. Here you will find all of your purchases, or rentals.
- Step 13: You can also upload your movies from your physical disc collection on to VUDU for PC.
- Step 14: Watch and enjoy your movies!
There you have it. The VUDU app is easy to download, as well as simple to navigate.
Once you have purchased the movie, you can download it at any point. Here are the steps to download a movie you own:
- Step 1: Select “Manage Download” from the Movies Details Page.
- Step 2: Click on “Add ‘blank’ for Download”. (Blank meaning SD, HD, as well as HDX download options).
If the storage on your computer is getting a little too crowded, then it’s time to delete some movies from your hard drive. Here is how you can delete a downloaded movie from your VUDU app on your PC:
- Step 1: Select the “Manage Download from the Movies details page of the movie you want to delete from your Hard Drive.
- Step 2: Choose the “Delete ‘blank’ from Disk” (Blank standing in for the video quality options as mentioned above).
As simple as that! No more need to sign into your VPN, find some shady website, then stream movies hoping you don’t get a virus! This helpful tutorial will allow you to easily download and use the VUDU app for PC and Windows.
Here you can find all of the most frequently asked questions regarding the VUDU app for PC and Windows. Topics include formatting, legality, as well as offline viewing and more!
What format does VUDU download?
VUDU is capable of downloading and playing movies in HDX format, a format created by VUDU which encodes most titles in 1080p HD at 24 frames-per-second. VUDU uses MPEG-4 Part 10 encoding process, as well as an encoding technique dubbed TruFilm.
Where Are VUDU Downloads Stored?
Once you have created your sign in, you should go to the preferences section in your settings on the VUDU app for PC. Here you will find options for where your entertainment will be automatically downloaded to your computer. You may also choose to download to an external hard drive, as well as other storage devices connected to your Windows computer.
Is The VUDU App Free?
Yes. However, purchasing or renting movies through the application is not free. You simply have to enter your purchasing information through the VUDU app for PC.
Is The VUDU App legal?
Yes. Download the VUDU app for PC to legally purchase, rent, as well as download movies that you have legally paid for.
Can I Watch VUDU Offline?
Yes! Because you have the option to download your purchases directly to your computer’s hard drive, you can access your movies offline.
How Do I convert VUDU to MP4?
You will need to download and use a video converter in order to change the VUDU movies into MP4. Using a converter will also allow you to change the VUDU video to MOV, AVI, MKV, MPEG, as well as several other formats.