Table of Contents
Free Download and Install vMEyeCloud for PC. This application allows users to manage and control the workings of WiFi cam. vMEyeCloud connects cam with the app in order to get a live view right on the Android device. All of its workings are done through an internet connection. So make sure that you have connected the device with WiFi or 3G, 4G connection.
How to Connect WiFi Cam via vMEyeCloud
vMEyeCloud is very easy to use. If you don’t know how to connect WiFi Cam via vMEyeCloud then don’t worry. All you need to do is to register yourself. After getting registered you need to enter details of the cam such as Device Name, Port Number and IP address of the cam. After doing this, you will see the HD view of the cam directly on the vMEyeCloud app.
Video Recording and Video Playback
This app not just helps you see a live view of the cam, in fact, it record cam videos as well. Just like Xmeye for PC, All live videos of the cam are recorded and stored in internal memory or cloud storage. With Playback feature, users can watch any previous video of the cam. Video Playback supports the landscape and portrait view. Moreover, you can also listen to the audio of the recorded videos. Get more details from the vmeyecloud website.
Features of vMEyeCloud for Windows 10
Like Android Smartphones, now you can use features of vmeyecloud for pc windows XP and all windows versions.
- Remote live video surveillance of WiFi cam.
- Supports features like Video Recording and Video Playback.
- Works on WiFi, mobile networks and even Public WiFi hotspots. (If you are using WiFi Hotspot then connect Atom VPN for PC to make a secure connection)
- Online Alarm and real-time Notification.
- Supports PTZ Control (Tilt, Zoom, screen Orientation)
- Manage multiple cams at the same time.
- Take Screenshots while viewing videos.
How to Download vMEyeCloud for PC – Windows 10, Mac
- vMEye camera monitoring app can be used from the Google Play Store on Android devices. And from the App Store to Apple devices. Here we will show you how to download Android app from Play Store on PC, Windows 10/8/7 and Mac.
- At very first download Android Emulator from here.
- Install the package and log in with your Gmail Email and password.
- When installation complete pen App player and look at the main screen, there will be a Google Play store app. if you can’t able to find Play Store app. Simply jus searches any app in the search bar on the main menu. Every app that searched in the main menu will appear with Google Play Store Page.
Now search vMEye Cloud in Play Store and install the app.
- vMEyeCloud has been installed in PC, and ready to use. You just need to locate the app by going back to the main menu and open the app. You always need Android emulator to use vMEyeCloud on PC.