Table of Contents
How to Download and Install Tinycam Monitor for PC Windows and Mac. With the Android tinycam monitor app, you can manage IP cams that are installed at home, office, business, or any other place. This application is also known as a tinycam baby monitor. It gives a live HD view of the cam with video recording and playback options. Moreover, it also lets users communicate just like an intercom. If it detects anything suspicious in the live video of the cam then it will notify immediately with an alert.
Check another IP cams App: SuperLive Plus for PC (Windows 10 – Mac OS)
With the help of this software, you can easily control video encoders and DVRs. It supports IP cams of famous brands such as Dahua, FDT, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam, Foscam, and Amcrest cameras. You can see live streaming of the cam in HD quality. The method for tinycam pro setup is very simple. All you have to do is to configure the cam with this app. For tinycam pro manual configuration, enter details like Port Number and IP address of the cam. After entering correct details you can see a live preview of the cam from anywhere. It doesn’t matter where you are. Just connect your device with an internet connection. If you are using free Public WiFi Hotspots then you should connect VPN for PC for secure internet connection.
Check another IP cams App: MR Patrol for PC – Step By Step On Windows & Mac
Key Features of Tinycam Monitor for Windows 10
Just like the Android Smartphone, you can also get tinycam pro ios. Moreover, you can also enjoy the features of Tinycam Monitor for Windows 10 as well. Here are the main key features of the app.
- Wide Range for Supported Device: This application not just supports cams of the popular company. In fact, it supports cheap Chinese cameras as well.
- Manage Multiple Cams: Connect and View multiple cams at the same time. It supports 17 different layouts with an unlimited number of cams.
- Local/Cloud Storage: It records all live videos of the cam. You can choose the internal space of the device as well as cloud storage. It is the main difference between tinycam vs tinycam pro.
- PTZ Control: It supports Pan/Tilt/Zoom. View live and saved videos in both Landscape and Portrait Mode. Also, Zoom in and Zoom out the video.
Check another IP cams App: WYZE App for PC, Windows 7/8/10
How to Download Tinycam Monitor for PC Windows 10 and Mac OS:
Tinycam Monitor is available for Android users. To download Tinycam Monitor for PC, you need to download and install BlueStacks. Then, sync in your Google account, install Tinycam Monitor from the Google Play store, and finally open Tinycam Monitor via BlueStacks’ environment.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks
- You will require an Android Emulator in order to install Android Apps on your PC. We will suggest BlueStacks, it is running the latest Android Version and every now and then they release new updates. Click Here to download BlueStacks.
Step 2: Download Tinycam Monitor APK
- You can directly install Tinycam Monitor from Google Play on BlueStacks but sometimes it doesn’t work. In order to make sure you get to install Tinycam Monitor on your PC. We would suggest you should try installing Tinycam Monitor on your PC using the APK method. For that, you will require Tinycam Monitor APK on your PC.
Step 3: Install Tinycam Monitor on PC using APK
- Now that you have both, Launch BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen and select the APK that you have downloaded in the second step. Click on Open to start the installation process.
Once the Tinycam Monitor is installed on your PC. You can access it from BlueStacks My Apps tab.
Here you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about TinyCam Monitor. Safety, additional webcams, as well as other topics will all be covered.
Is it safe to use TinyCam Monitor?
Tiny cam states on their website that they do not collect, or even distribute your personal information or video. They do, however, collect random usage statistics. Because they need to monitor their product long term. All in all, if that makes you uncomfortable, you can easily disable whether your information is used as an anonymous source in the app settings.
How do you add more webcams?
You can install additional webcams by installing an application called WorldScope Webcams for Android. This allows you to openly search for cameras that have live, open-sourced, streaming capabilities. TinyCam can then access, record, as well as import those webcams.
Can I view the live stream from any Android device?
There are many applications that allow your Android device to be used as an IP camera. If you download and install one of these applications, then you can use TinyCam Monitor for monitoring the video.
Not to mention you can use TinyCam Monitor as an IP camera if you have a more updated version of the Android OS. (Android 5.0 or later). Simply select “Add Android camera” in manage cameras and begin the webserver in the app drawer.
Can I add a camera that may not be supported by TinyCam?
TinyCam is continuously updating the devices that are allowed to be used in their program. If you have a camera that is not yet supported by TinyCam, simply email the company directly with the camera make and model and request they add it to their platform. They will either add the camera to their supported products or email you directly regarding the status.