Table of Contents
Thunder VPN for PC. It is one of the best and a trusted secure VPN app. With this app, you are allowed to bypass all geo-restricted and firewalls from the internet connection. So that you can access websites and apps that are blocked in your country. Thunder VPN is absolutely free to use and connects with a single click. It does not require any login process for its connectivity. By default, it selects the best VPN proxy for the device. But you can choose a location from the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and more.
Check another VPN: VPNhub for PC | Free Download on Windows-Mac
Protect Data and Privacy with Thunder VPN
Thunder VPN protects personal data and information. It eliminates the fear of data hacking or misuse. It doesn’t matter which internet source you are using. No one traces online activities. Thunder VPN let users browse anonymously. Not even the developers of the app can see your activities. It uses Open VPN Protocols such as TCP/UDP. We recommend Thunder VPN for Laptop and VPN Monster for PC if you are using free Public Hotspot.
Check another VPN: Install OLO VPN for PC on Windows-Mac
Features of Thunder VPN for Windows 7
- User-Friendly Interface. Very Simple and Easy to Use.
- Works on WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, and all other mobile networks.
- No configuration, No Registration. Connects easily with one-step.
- Remove geo restrictions for social media apps and VOIP apps.
- Bypass any website and content on the internet.
- Open social apps and websites on WiFi of College, Work or anywhere.
- Multiple Proxy Locations. Choose Proxy Server of your own choice.
- Do Private Browsing and stay Anonymous.
- Secure online activities from hackers and internet service provider.
Check another VPN: VPN Proxy Master for PC – Windows 10 & Mac OS
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC:
Follow the steps below to use Thunder VPN on PC, Windows and Mac:
Choose Android Emulator for Windows very first. We will give you complete guide of installation for Bluestacks. So if you are newbie to emulators then stick with it.
Download Bluestacks from here, and run the setup. It will take time to install the files, depend on your system RAM.
Once all the files are installed, login Bluestacks with your Google ID.
When Bluestacks is install and configured, open it and write in search bar ” Thunder VPN’ and hit enter button. It will open in Google Play Store app.
Now install the app, after that go and locate Thunder VPN on Windows and use it.