SuperVPN for PC. It is a free VPN tool which is used to secure personal information. It hides the actual IP address of the device. Basically, it connects internet with a proxy server and in a result, you can unblock sites and apps. Super VPN removes all firewalls and bypass geo-restrictions which are set up by Government and Internet Service Provider.
Table of Contents
SuperVPN hides IP address of the device and secures your online activities. All network traffic is protected under WiFi hotspot. It means you can browse anonymously. No one can see what you are doing. Enjoy private browsing without any interruption. In short, you can say that SuperVPN app help users access the world of internet with full freedom.
How to use SuperVPN
It is very simple and easy to use. Install it and configure with just one step. Click on the connect button. No login, registration process is required to use SuperVPN. It will automatically connect your device with the best and nearest proxy server.
Free Proxy Servers
This application includes many proxy servers. All proxy servers are location-based and fat. You will get fast browsing and downloading on any internet connection. By default, it connects best proxy server. But you can also select the proxy location of your choice.
Features of SuperVPN App
- Bypass geographically restricted websites and apps.
- One step connectivity, no registration or setup.
- Free, Fast, and no bandwidth limitation.
- Connect Anonymous and encrypts your internet traffic.
- Secure Public Hotspots.
- Works on WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, all other mobile networks.
How To Install Super VPN for PC, Windows and Mac:
There is no doubt Super VPN is one of best in kind but only available on Google Play Store. That’s mean you can only install it on Android devices. For PC/Windows user they can use it but need to get installed third party App player on system first. Android Emulator for Windows make it all work for you. We recommend Bluestacks for free and easy to install experience. Follow the instructions below to install this emulator without any trouble:
As i said earlier you need third party Android emulator.
- You can download Bluestacks android emulator from here.
- Open the .exe file and run the setup.
- Wait for files to be extract on windows/PC.
- Once all complete login with Google ID details.
- Now open Bluestacks and go to My Apps and then open System App.
- Now double click on Google Play Store.
- Write SuperVPN for PC in Google Play Store search bar.
- Click on install the app button.
- SuperVPN for Windows 10 and PC is now ready to use, locate your app on Bluestacks home screen.