Table of Contents
StarMaker is a free Android App that lets users sing with their favorite singers and celebrities. It is one of the best music community in India which allow you to make friends through music. StarMaker has become very popular among users because of its uniqueness and user-friendly interface. This application is designed only for Smartphones. But in this tutorial, we will tell you how to download StarMaker for PC Windows 7. You can easily download StarMaker for Windows 7 and Mac OS with the help of an Android Emulator.
Download StarMaker for PC Via Google Store (Windows and Mac)
Unfortunately, you can’t use the StarMaker app directly on the PC. It’s a mobile app. To download StarMaker for PC you need to download and install an android emulator like Bluestacks. Then you must sync your google account to Bluestacks, install StarMaker from the google play store and lastly open StarMaker via the Bluestacks environment
Here are the steps in detail:
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Once you download it on PC, Install it by following onscreen instructions.
- Step 2: After complete installation. Enter the required details and get them ready.
- Step 3: Now you will see the main homepage of the BlueStacks App Player.
- Step 4: Go to MY APPS > System App > Google Store.
- Step 5: Use the search bar of PlayStore, Type StarMaker, and press Enter.
- Step 6: Select the app, hit the Install button and wait until it gets installed completely.
- Step 7: Once installed, Click Open to use StarMaker for PC (Windows & Mac).
Check the whole step by step process in the following video:
Install StarMaker on Windows and Mac OS (APK File Method)
If you don’t want to install StarMaker through Play Store then you can install it via StarMaker Apk. In this method, you don’t need to sign-up with your Google Account. All you have to do is to download APK file of StarMaker on your PC. Follow the steps given below to install StarMaker Apk on PC.
- Step 1: After downloading and installing BlueStacks on PC. Open it.
- Step 2: Now download the APK file of Starmaker. Here is the Download Link.
- Step 3: Double click on the StarMaker Apk. It will automatically launch through BlueStacks.
- Step 4: Tap on Install option and wait for a few seconds until it gets installed.
- Step 5: Once done, Click Open to use StarMaker for PC.
Before installing StarMaker Apk on PC, make sure that you have enabled Unknown resources on BlueStacks. To enable Unknown Resources. Go to (Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources).
StarMaker app works on the theme of Karaoke. Do you know about Karaoke? It is a form of entertainment in which an amateur singer sing along with recorded videos. Now you can sing with your favorite singers and make videos anytime or anywhere you want to. You will find many StarMaker verified singers. Record videos while singing and share it with friends and loved ones. Moreover, you can also upload it on social media and YouTube.
How to Use StarMaker?
StarMaker is very easy to use. First of all, you need to become a registered user by filling the StarMaker verification form. Once done, now you have to pick up your favorite StarMaker song. This application includes a wide collection of songs along with lyrics. After selecting the song, start singing and edit your recording. The best part about StarMaker is that you will get a wide range of voice effects which enhances the greatness of your recording, Moreover, you can also make a duet with friends and artists. If you are using StarMaker app through Public Hotspot then it is recommended to use SuperVPN for PC. So get ready to record and share videos instantly to social platforms such as Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook etc.
StarMaker for PC Windows 10 (Features)
There are many apps that work on the theme of Karaoke but StarMaker is different from others because of its features. Some key features of the StarMaker App are given below.
- It provides a huge Catalog. Select your favorite songs and desi hits.
- Sing like a star. Record and edit your karaoke songs with a variety of music and voice effects.
- It’s simple and flexible. Select only the best part of singing.
- Make a duet with friends and singers. Make a recording of the song together.
- Discover and find music. Share it with people with the same music taste.
- Like and comment on videos. Make new friends through the love of music.
- Post Videos, Images, Stickers related to music and share your thoughts.
Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions about the StarMaker app for PC. Topics include costs, safety, as well as emulators. Read on to see if your burning questions have already been answered.
Is StarMaker Free?
Yes, the StarMaker app for PC is free. It is also free to record your own covers, as well as to message, do video covers, and sing duets. However, there is a paid subscription fee that allows you to access more songs. Not to mention removing ads.
Is StarMaker Safe to Use?
StarMaker app is considered very safe to use. All in all, a good dose of common sense when it comes to using your personal information on the internet is a must. Also be wary of adding strangers, as well as linking to Facebook profiles, etc.
Is StarMaker Available for PC?
It is not directly available for PC. However, using the Android Emulator to install the app allows users to use StarMaker for PC.
What Emulators Can I Use to Download StarMaker for PC?
There are a wide variety of Android emulators on the internet for free. However, some are of course more reliable than others. BlueStacks, which is used in the helpful guide, is an excellent option. All in all, find the best one that works for you with research, reading reviews, and knowing your computer skills limits.