The purpose of an ordinary VPN app is to allow users to get online privacy. Such apps also come handy in allowing a user to bypass geo-restrictions and censorship as well. So the question is that what facilities such applications cannot deliver us? Why should we acquire services of apps like AnonyTun For PC & DroidVPN for PC? Because its a little complicated to access their services. Well, there is only one answer to the provided questions and its name is ProxyDroid For PC. But as you know, this app is delivered only for smartphones and there is no official version of ProxyDroid for Windows. So here in this article, I will tell you how to download & install ProxyDroid For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac. But before we proceed to the guide, let us provide you with an overview of the app.
Table of Contents
Why ProxyDroid For PC?
ProxyDroid For PC provides the facilities to allow users to become total anonymous by themselves. Because of the services of optimized proxy servers, users can get a secure pathway to surf the internet. Basically, the app allows you to get customized proxy servers like HTTP, socks4, and socks5. With the help of such VPN protocols, there is no chance a hacker or a cybercriminal can trace your online footsteps. Every online activity you perform, it is encrypted by a strong process of 256-bits.
Benefits of ProxyDroid For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
The main benefit of using an app like ProxyDroid For Windows is that you can bypass strong firewalls. For worker or students who are surfing the internet at work or at school. Now, they can easily bypass the strong firewalls delivered by the admins. As a matter of fact, such apps are delivered only for users who do not want to surf the internet under radars. Consumers who like to explore the entire world available on the internet. So if you are one of such users who doesn’t like to be monitored while performing private activities, ProxyDroid For PC is the right choice for you.
How To Download & Install ProxyDroid For PC (Windows & Mac):
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac. After that, you need to provide the required information in order to configure BlueStack to make it run on your PC.
- You need to add an active Gmail Account, the same way we do on our Android devices. BlueStacks require a Google Account in order to run Google Services and apps.
- Once you are done with all this, head over to BlueStacks home-page. Click on the Search bar and type in ProxyDroid, Hit Enter.
- On the Next screen click on the Install button and when you see a pop-up as you do on your Android devices. Click on Accept to start the downloading process.
- After the ProxyDroid is downloaded, it will be installed on your PC automatically. Once the ProxyDroid is installed, you can access it from My Apps tab on BlueStacks.