P2P WiFi Cam Software Download for PC. As the name suggests it’s a peer-to-peer monitoring software for network cameras. It shows live streaming of the cam with the help of internet connection. This application uses advanced P2P technology, you don’t have to enter the port number. P2PWIFICAM for PC works as a Plug and Play. All you need to do is to enter the ID password of the cam and start viewing live video in HD quality. But make sure that the device is connected to working and stable WiFi connection. If you are using Public WiFi connection then secure it by connection VPN for PC.
Table of Contents
What is P2PWIFICAM?
It is a free video surveillance app which allows users to manage P2P cams that are installed at home, office or any other place. View live videos of the cam from any part of the world through WiFi. P2PWIFICAM works just like YYP2P for PC Windows 7. Besides the live video viewing, it supports video recording and video playback. Moreover, it also supports PTZ control. View videos in both Landscape and Portrait mode.
Motion Detector and Notification
P2Pwificam includes a motion detector. If this app detects any motion or suspicious activity in live video of the cam then you will get immediate notification on the device. It alerts users in real-time with screenshots. In this way, users can easily take action. On the other hand, it also notifies about recorded videos and remaining internal space. Furthermore, P2PWificam supports two-way communication. Users can communicate just like an intercom. It also notifies if someone talks through the speaker of IP cam.
How to Use P2PWIFICAM for Windows 10
P2PWIFICAM is not available on Windows and Mac devices. But you can still use P2PWIFICAM for Windows 10. By using third-party software called Android Emulator you can easily run this app on your PC. Not just Windows 10, in fact, you can now use this app on Windows 7 and Windows 8 as well. Moreover, you can also install P2PWIFICAM for Mac OS as well. Below you can see a guide on how to download P2PWIFICAM for PC and Laptop.
Guide to Download P2PWIFICAM for PC (Windows & Mac):
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac. After that, you need to provide the required information in order to configure BlueStack to make it run on your PC.
- You need to add an active Gmail Account, the same way we do on our Android devices. BlueStacks require a Google Account in order to run Google Services and apps.
- Once you are done with all this, head over to BlueStacks home-page. Click on the Search bar and type in P2PWIFICAM, Hit Enter.
- On the Next screen click on the Install button and when you see a pop-up as you do on your Android devices. Click on Accept to start the downloading process.
- After the P2PWIFICAM is downloaded, it will be installed on your PC automatically. Once the P2PWIFICAM is installed, you can access it from My Apps tab on BlueStacks.