Table of Contents
- 1 How do I connect my IP camera directly to my computer?
- 2 How do I connect my IP camera to my laptop?
- 3 Features of P2PLiveCam for Mac and Windows Devices
- 4 How to Download P2PLiveCam for PC (Windows and Mac):
P2PLiveCam for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac. It is a free video surveillance tool by which you can watch live videos of IP cam directly on the device. The main difference between P2PLiveCam and other surveillance tool is that it lets users configure the IP Cam easily. Other than live HD view of the cam it supports video recording and video playback. Moreover, with its PTZ Control you can zoom in and zoom out the video and view videos in both landscape or Portrait Mode. If P2PLiveCam app detects anything suspicious in the video then it will notify users immediately with real-time screenshots.
How do I connect my IP camera directly to my computer?
It is difficult to connect the IP camera directly to the computer. But on Android devices, you can easily connect the IP camera. There are many apps available on Android Store which let you connect IP camera with the Smartphone. The good news is that now you can also use these Android Apps on your PC. We have discussed many IP Cam for PC. You can also use P2PLiveCam for PC. With the help of Android Emulators, you can run P2PLiveCam for desktop.
How do I connect my IP camera to my laptop?
Now you can use Android Surveillance Apps on your PC as well. So, the method of configuring IP cam remains same as Android Device. With P2PLiveCam Camera, you can see live videos of IP cam directly on your PC devices. It is plug2view for PC. With P2P IP Camera Setup PC and P2P Live Camera default password, you can easily connect P2P CCTV software for PC. If you want to get this app on your PC then you need to download and install Android Emulators first.
P2PLiveCam for PC Alternatives
Features of P2PLiveCam for Mac and Windows Devices
- View Real-time Live view of the cam in HD quality.
- Supports Video Recording and Playback.
- Saved videos are stored in local storage or cloud storage.
- Works on Home WiFi and free Public Hotspots.
- Notify users if it detects anything suspicious in cam video.
- Supports Two-way communication.
How to Download P2PLiveCam for PC (Windows and Mac):
- You will require an Android Emulator in order to install Android Apps on your PC. We will suggest BlueStacks, it is running the latest Android Version and every now and then they release new updates. Click Here to download BlueStacks.
Download P2PLiveCam APK:
- You can directly install P2PLiveCam from Google Play on BlueStacks but sometimes it doesn’t work. In order to make sure you get to install P2PLiveCam on your PC. We would suggest you should try installing P2PLiveCam on your PC using the APK method. For that, you will require P2PLiveCam APK on your PC.
Install P2PLiveCam on PC using APK:
- Now that you have both, Launch BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen and select the APK that you have downloaded in the second step. Click on Open to start the installation process.
Once the P2PLiveCam is installed on your PC. You can access it from BlueStacks My Apps tab. That’s all.