KeepSolid VPN is a secure VPN which is also useful for cloud security rather than unblocking only. VPN tools are mostly used for Unblocking. People who have awareness of cybersecurity use VPN for their security and privacy maintenance. We are Continuing ForPCHelp VPN for PC series by adding KeepSolid VPN for PC to it. See the features with detail discussion and then examine KeepSolid VPN on Windows and Mac. This VPN is the recommendation of Top Technology Hub PCmag.
Table of Contents
KeepSolid VPN key properties:
- Offers services like NordVPN for PC and SnapVPN for PC give to users.
- KeepSolid secures your access by strong encryption.
- Hides IP address with self-generated dedicated IPs.
- Mischevious sites and app will be blocked.
- No Awkward ads or weird pop-ups will tease you while browsing and streaming.
- This VPN is ad-less only a single video or image ad appears while establishing a connection.
- Secure our saved passwords on Browsers.
- Fastest unblocking of various sites, networks, and apps.
- Stream shows and apps which are not globally broadcasted.
- One tap access to connect and disconnect.
- No Log-in or Signup.
- Free to download and lifetime use for one device.
Privacy and Security Measurements:
Noone likes interruption in its privacy. So why we compromise on our internet privacy. Most of the users are not aware of some facts. Like agencies and ISPs internet observation of people activities on the internet. These authorities are aware of each and every browsing and streaming of their users.
Somehow, this thing is wrong in some aspects. What we are doing on the internet, it’s none of other’s business. But that doesn’t mean users make misuse of a facility. To maintain our privacy Keep solid VPN has applied some security measures. Experience the high ranked cyber Security, which is a reason behind CyberGhost VPN for PC popularity.
Procedure to get KeepSolid VPN for PC:
Use the following link and you will find all the best Android Emulators for Windows 10 & Mac. Choose the one you like the most. However, if you are using Windows 10 and If you are using Mac OS X, you should go with the NOX App Player.
Once you have downloaded the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. You need to configure it by following the on-screen instructions. Also, you will require an active Gmail ID to start using Google Apps on your PC.
Install KeepSolid VPN on PC:
Download the KeepSolid VPN APK on your PC. Launch BlueStacks or NOX App Player. For Bluestacks click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen. If you are using NOX, click on the APK icon located on the left sidebar. Select the APK and Click Open.
Let Emulator do its work and within seconds KeepSolid VPN will be installed on your PC. You can start using KeepSolid VPN on your PC by opening Android Emulator and access KeepSolid VPN for My Apps Tab.