Table of Contents
gCMOB for PC. This app is made to help users access their security devices made from the CP industries. Connect the monitoring devices like NVRs, DVRs, security door surveillance devices and CCTV cameras with the app. Just by installing the app and making an account within the app. Users can easily control all the given devices with the help of their smartphones. All of the necessary features developed within the app. Making it impossible for an intruder to enter the property of this app’s consumer.
Key Features of gCMOB:
For the user’s usability, there is an enormous amount of good features which are developed in the app. Head below to know about them:
- View more than fifteen live feed devices with the app. In order to access one on full screen, a consumer just needs to tap once on their desired one.
- Consumers can watch saved videos whenever they want to because of the video playback feature of the app.
- A consumer has the privilege to connect his/her security door systems.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom feature is also available, allowing a user to become a boss of their monitoring cameras.
- Users can choose either they want to connect their devices remotely or automatically, as both connectivity options are available for the users.
- Talkback feature helps users to talk to the ones who are near their monitoring camera devices.
- Click a screenshot anytime you want to.
- Users can connect both CCTV and IP cameras with the app.
Read more: Download Keye for PC, Windows 10/8/7 – Mac
It is good to have an app like gCMOB on your smartphone which allows you to secure your belongings by yourself. To start, you just need to make a free account within the app. Then connect your desired devices and that’s it. No further frustrating steps are made for you because this app is made to bring ease to its users.
How To Download gCMOB On PC, Windows and Mac?
gCMOB is an Android app and can be only be used on Android devices. In order to use gCMOB for PC we can use third-party software’s like Bluestacks or Andy Android emulators. We recommend to install Bluestacks on Windows as it is easy to use and pre configured. To install Bluestacks and then gCMOB on PC, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: First you need to download Bluestacks in order to use gCMOB on Windows. Check how to download Bluestacks here.
- Step 2: Open the downloaded .EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 3: Once the installation is completed open Bluestacks and write in the search bar “gCMOB” and hit the enter button.
- Step 4: gCMOB will open in Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Now Click on the install button.
- Step 6: gCMOB for Windows is ready to use, find your app and use it.
Here you can find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about gCMob for PC and Mac. Topics vary, but here you can find answers about prices, availability, as well as safety. Read on to see if you have a question that has already been answered!
Is gCMob Free?
Yes. This application is free to download in the Google Play Store. All things considered, you will have access to all of the features for this free application after download.
Is gCMob Available for PC?
The gCMob app for PC is available through an Android emulator. By using the emulator you allow your computer access to thousands of applications and games, as well as the gCMob app for PC and Mac.
What Makes gCMob Standout?
The gCMob app is unique because it is a free software that provides extensive features. Not to mention it is very user-friendly.
Is gCMob Safe?
The gCMob app for PC is considered safe. However, please note that you will have to allow the app access to files on your computer. Because the app will need to store footage, pictures, as well as create push notifications.