iCSee for PC is an app that many people value and appreciate. Fortunately, it is a free surveillance software that allows you to access a live feed of cameras on your device. Not just controlling cameras but also the ability to control doorbells as well as door locks. To start working iCSee, users need to make a free account or test the app through a temporary login. To make a permanent account, provide an active email and set a strong passcode to prevent third parties accessing you private feeds. It is worth noting there are some iCSee for PC alternatives available, such as Guarding Expert for PC & CamHi for PC.
iCSee for PC Features
Following are the features of iCSee for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac:
- Video Playback: Access videos from the live feed that were made in the past.
- PTZ Facility: Fully control your surveillance cameras. For example, control the movements of installed cameras with the Pan-Tilt-Zoom service.
- Export & Import Videos: Save videos directly to a storage drive. Access them as you like without inconvenience.
- Connect Multiple Cameras: There is no restriction on connecting multiple camera devices with iCSee for PC. Despite this, users can search for their connected devices with a single tap. If you like to see particular live footage of a camera, tap on it in order to get the full-screen preview of the live feed.
- Compatibility: This surveillance software works well with all sorts of networks like 3G, 4G and so on. For a better experience, I would recommend you use the app while your device is connected with WiFi.
iCSee for PC Outline
iCSee for PC is known to be ideal for IP camera users who want to access their feeds from a remote location. It’s obvious that we all need leave home work, but often we don’t want to leave our property unprotected. In these situation, iCSee for Windows works a treat. By using this app and IP cams, the chances of criminal activity on your property is reduced. Users get to secure their belongings from a long distance and without hassle. As for the people who want to add more privacy and security, they can access Windscribe VPN for PC or Spring VPN for PC while connected with the app.
How to Download iCSee for PC, Laptop?
iCSee is available for Android users. To download iCSee for PC, you need to download and install an Android emulator. Then, sync in your Google account, install iCSee from the Google Play store, and finally open iCSee via the app player’s environment.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow the instructions below
Step 1: Download Android Emulator
The first step is getting a third party app player. You can download an Android emulator for Windows from here.
Step 2: Configuring
Now open the .exe file and install it onto system. After installation you need to add a Google account to sync app data with your ID.
Step 3: Install ICSee
From Google Play Store Now locate the Google Play Store app; it is usually on the home screen of the emulator. If you are unable to find it just write ICSee in search bar, a new page will appear in Google Play Store app. Click on the Install button.
Q: What is ICSee?
A: ICSee is one of the leading applications for connecting directly with an IP camera.
Q: What does ICSee do?
A: You can monitor IP cameras with ICSee, including live feeds and recordings of previous days. Control camera movement and receive notifications if something strange happens on a feed.
Q: Is ICSee free?
A: All features and downloads (including the app itself) offered by ICSee are free.
Q: How do I get ICSee for PC?
A: To download and use ICSee for PC, follow our simple guide by using an Android emulator.