iCSee for PC is something people refer to as the savior of lives. Fortunately, it is the free surveillance software which allows users to access a live feed of cameras on their device. Not just controlling cameras but also users can use it to control doorbells as well as door locks. To start working with it, users need to make a free account or test the app via temporary login. To make a permanent account, Provide it with the active email and set a strong passcode so no other users get to enter into your private live feeds. Though, there are some iCSee for PC alternatives available, such as Guarding Expert for PC & CamHi for PC.
iCSee for PC Features
Following are the features of iCSee for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac:
- Video Playback: Access videos from the live feed that were made in the past.
- PTZ Facility: Allow users to act like a boss of their surveillance cameras. Control the movements of installed cameras with the Pan-Tilt-Zoom service.
- Export & Import Videos: Save videos directly to a storage drive. Access them as you like without inconvenience.
- Connect Multiple Cameras: There is no restriction on connecting multiple camera devices with iCSee for PC. Even though, users can search for their connected devices with a single tap. If you like to see particular live footage of a camera, tap on it in order to get the full-screen preview of the live feed.
- Compatibility: This surveillance software works well with all sorts of networks. Like 3G, 4G and so on. As for a better experience, I would recommend you to acquire its services while your device is connected with the WiFi.
iCSee for PC Outline
iCSee for PC is known to be worthy among people who can not stay at a single place all the time. It’s obvious that we all need to go for work but also cannot leave our property and beloved one unguarded. For such kind of users, iCSee for Windows works a trick/treat. Likely, with its development, there is a decrease in the rate of criminal and burglar activities. Users get to secure their belongings from a far away distance and without a hassle. As for the people who still want to facilitate themselves with more privacy services, they can access Windscribe VPN for PC or Spring VPN for PC while connected with the app.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow the instructions below
- Download Android Emulator
The first this it getting
third partyapp player. You can download Android emulator for Windows from here.
Now open .exe file and install it into system. After installtion you need to add a Google account to sync app app data with your ID.
- install ICSee From Google Play Store
Now locate Google Play Store app, it mostly on home screen, if you are not able to find it just write ICSee in search bar, a new page will appear in Google Play Store app. Click on Install the app button.
- Locate your app
When app installation is complete, locate it on your PC or android emulator home screen.