Looking to get your videos off your PC and onto your phone? Then check out this helpful guide on how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone!
How to Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone with iTunes
Transferring your videos from your personal computer to your iPhone is really easy when you use iTunes. Not to mention it doesn’t take very long. So if you have a funny TikTok video you want to share, or you simply need more movies on your phone, it is really simple!
However, be certain that you have the most up to date version of iTunes to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Not to mention you will need a program called EaseUS MobiMover. This program allows you to seamlessly transfer all your files from your PC to your iPhone.
All in all, the download is simple. Just visit the company’s website, select the “Windows Version”, as well as follow the download instructions that will pop up on your computer. Then you can click the “Install” option on your PC to get EaseUS MobiMover up and running!
Step by Step Guide
All in all, here are the easy to follow steps you will need to learn how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone using iTunes:
- Step 1: Put your iPhone USB cable into your phone.
- Step 2: Insert the USB side of your cable to your PC.
- Step 3: Click on the “Trust” option when the pop-up comes up on your computer.
- Step 4: Open “EaseUS” and select the “PC to Phone” mode.
- Step 5: On the right side of the program screen click on “Select Files”.
- Step 6: Windows File Explorer will then open. You will now go through the files and videos you want to transfer, then select “Open.”
- Step 7: You will then see all of the files you selected in the EaseUS user interface. If you want to add more files select “Add File”. Once you have all of the videos you would like on your iPhone, click on “Transfer”.
- Step 8: DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR iPHONE USB CABLE WHILE THE TRANSFER IS HAPPENING.
- Step 9: Once the transfer is complete, open iTunes on your iPhone. Double check that all of the files have successfully downloaded to your device.
All things considered, despite having to download EaseUS and trust your iPhone, this is pretty straight forward!
Check Another Files Sharing App: Xender for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Without iTunes
One of the best ways to learn how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes is to try Dropbox. This is an easy to download application that will allow you to access all sorts of files on ALL of your devices! First you will need to download Dropbox to both your PC and your iPhone.
Create an account, then upload files as well as videos to your Dropbox. For even more security you can access the website using a VPN or a Proxy.
Simply sign into Dropbox on your computer, upload the videos you would like on your phone. Open Dropbox on your iPhone and select the files you want. Then, download the videos from Dropbox onto your iPhone and you’re all set.
Check Another Files Sharing App: SHAREit for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS)
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll
You can learn how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone using the Camera Roll! All in all, you will need to follow the same steps for how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes.
However, you will need to download an application called Documents by Readdle. Once you have downloaded the app on your phone, you will also need to download the most up to date version of iTunes to your PC. All in all, you will need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open iTunes on your PC.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Step 3: Click on the iPhone button on iTunes in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Select the “Apps” tab. Then select “File Sharing”.
- Step 5: Scroll down the apps list and select “Documents”. You will see on the right pane all of the local file storage.
- Step 6: Drag and drop videos from your computer to the right pain where the list of files is.
Now you can easily access the videos in your iPhone storage! Open the documents on your iOS device, then transfer it to your camera roll!
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac
All things considered, how to transfer videos from your PC to iPhone looks super complicated when transferring files from iPhone to Mac. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Plug your iPhone into your Mac using your USB.
- Step 2: Open photos on your Mac computer.
- Step 3: Click on your iPhone icon in the side bar of Photos.
- Step 4: Click “Import All New Videos”, as well as whatever videos you want to transfer.
- Step 5: Select “Import”.
Now you can easily access the videos you want from your iPhone!
Easily Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with This Guide!
All things considered, it’s easy to learn how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone using this helpful step-by-step guide! After all, your devices can easily exchange your favorite videos. Start up your VUDU, get the newest movies, as well as get them to your iPhone quickly and easily. Especially now that you know how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone!