Download Foscam for PC Windows and Mac. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to view Foscam on PC. It is an Android App which control supported IP cams. This app shows live HD view of cam on Smartphones. Now you can also see a live view of Foscam Camera on PC devices. Just like Android Smartphone, you can use Foscam for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. But before we will show you how to download Foscam for Mac let’s have an overview of the application.
Table of Contents
What is Foscam VMS?
Foscam is one of the best manufacturers of the security cam. Foscam China and Foscam India are the biggest markets. There are many competitors of Foscam but people still prefer Foscam because of VMS. Some people don’t know what is Foscam VMS. The term VMS stands for Virtual Memory System. It is just like cloud storage. Besides live streaming this app record videos with playback. It means you can watch previous videos of the cam anytime you want to. All saved videos are stored in local storage or Cloud Storage (VMS). These saved videos become helpful when you have missed any live part of the video.
How do I access my Foscam IP camera?
The procedure for accessing Foscam IP Camera from this app is very simple. With Foscam setup you can easily connect P2P cams. It automatically searches for available cams. Just select the cam which you want to view on Foscam viewer. But make sure that internet is connected and working on both devices. Without the internet, you cannot view live HD streaming of the cam. This application also works on mobile carrier networks. So now you can see the view of the cam from any part of the world.
What is Foscam Default Password?
The default username of IP cams are admin and it does not require any password. This app automatically finds the cam and shows you the list of available cams. Just tap on the cam which you want to view. But Other login details will vary. It depends on the various versions of the camera. For most of the Foscam, the default password is admin.
Foscam for PC Alternatives
How to Download Foscam for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we said earlier, Foscam is available for Android users on Google Play Store. If you want to use this app on Windows, laptop, and PC, there is no available version officially. We have another method to install Android apps on PC through Android emulators. These app players help Google Play Store and also support the Windows operating system. Let’s move to the method, follow the instructions below:
- At very first, if you want to use Foscam on Windows PC, and Mac, Download Android emulator from here. We have a number of reliable app players, kindly choose which one you want.
- After that, open the downloaded file from your Mac or PC and star installing package.
It will take some to extract all file into PC, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once package complete installation, it will ask to login Bluestacks(Android Emulator), use your Google account and enable GPS. After that click agrees with terms and conditions.
- Bluestacks android emulator is completely installed and ready to use. Open it, and on the main screen click on Google Play Store app. Write Foscam in Google Play Store and hit the enter button.
- Install the app from Google play and go back to the main menu in Bluestacks. Foscam icon will be there, open it and use this android app on PC.