iSmartViewPro is an emerging tool used for CCTV camera coverage on smartphone and tablets. Android surveillance tools are the best way for monitoring live CCTV footages. Now people don’t need to keep sitting infront of monitoring screens. People who are using CCTV cameras at home or offices really face problems when they are away from their place. We can’t always keep LCD. DVRs in our hand. Especially when the security camera user is on a journey or in abroad. the iSmartViewPro app is exactly for such kind of peoples. People are facing difficulties in finding iSmartViewPro PC version. Actually, this app has no PC version. To download iSmartViewPro for PC we need a third party app installer. Previously we have suggested P2PLiveCam for PC for PC also have a look at that brilliant app.
Table of Contents
iSmartView Pro is easy to use and dead-simple app. Unlike Hik Connect for PC, IP Webcam for PC or Wyze for PC there is no cloud storage in this app. It utilizes the smartphone or tablet internal storage for recordings backup. Other than cloud storage all elements are satisfactory. This app features Motion detection, night vision, notifications alarms and much more. Zoom-in, Zoom out, screen tilt each and every camera compatible feature is present. iSmartViewPro is free to download and use as well as no in-app purchases are included.
iSmartViewPro for PC availability:
As we have already clarified there is no PC version of iSmartViewPro. It is only available on those devices which are supported by Android and iOS. There are few specific software which can install iSmartViewPro on Windows 10/8/7 Laptops and desktops. Other than that it is not possible to install iSmartViewPro for PC. To answer all questions related to iSmartViewPro for PC installation we have demonstrated a guide below. Procedure to install iSmartViewPro on Laptop is similar to the procedure of installing IP Pro3 for PC.
How To Download iSmartViewPro On PC:
iSmartviewpro is an android app and only available to users who have android devices. Luckily there is a way to use android apps on PC and Windows. In this way, we have to use third-party android emulator. These app player support Windows operating system to install apps from Google Play Store. Follow the method below to download and install Android Emulator on Windows:
- Download Android Emulator from here.
- .Exe will be a heavy file so you need a fast and stable internet connection. Otherwise, interrupted internet will get you failure in downloading.
- Open .exe file when downloading complete and start installing by double click on the file.
- Now add your Google id into android Emulator. if you want to create a new one you will have an option on the screen.
- Android emulator is ready to use, open it and locate Google Play Store app. Write iSmartviewpro in Google Play Store app search bar and hit enter button.
- Install the app from Google Play Store
- iSmartview for PC is ready to use, you can access it by clicking on ismartviewpro icon on your PC desktop.