Table of Contents
This tutorial helps users to download AllCast for PC. If you’re unfamiliar with the app, Allcast is a tool which plays the role of connector between smartphones and TVs. It is a free smartphone app which displays small screen content on a big screen. AllCast is a perfect app to use in family gatherings, allowing you to display memories and special moments from a smartphone on TV. The app is compatible with many devices and platforms.
Modern connectivity has changed how we live. Now every device is focused on connecting through wireless technology. For example, we can even charge devices wirelesssly these days. Importantly, AllCast is an app that helps you wave goodbye to wires and move into the wireless revolution. You don’t need wires if we are using AllCast on Android or AllCast for PC.
AllCast for Laptop to TV:
This is an app developed exclusively for smartphones and tablets supported by iOS and Android. AllCast for PC is not available as a dedicted application for Windows 0r Mac. People want to connect their laptop with a TV like they would with a smartphone connection. However, is it even possible to use AllCast on PC when it is not available? Well, we have got a variety of Android app installers for Windows and Mac that can get the job done. By using any of them you can download and use AllCast on PC. ForPCHelp.com will guide you through how to do it.
AllCast for Mac?
AllCast is also not available in an official capacity on Mac devices. Actually, the developers of AllCast intend to keep this app only on smartphones. Smartphone screens are relativity much smaller in size compared to laptops. The method is the same To download AllCast for PC, Windows, and Mac.
AllCast is free to download but there is a minor in-app purchase. Actually, this version of AllCast is free. A connection can be established up to 5 minutes in a single time. Afterwards you have to connect devices again. If you want to add more devices, a small fee is neccesary.
AllCast Compatible Devices:
Xbox 360, Xbox One
Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
Other DLNA Renderers
How to download and Install AllCast on PC, Windows 10 And Mac
You can download AllCast Android app for smartphone from the Google Play Store. Apple device users can download Allcast for ios from iTunes. But the problem for PC users is there is no official available version for PC. Windows operating system users need to use some extra software to use an Android app on PC. Let’s move to the installation method:
- To start, you need to download and install the Android app player for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file in Windows OS.
- Double click on .exe file and initiate the setup.
- The package will automatically copy all files into Windows.
- It will take a few minutes, after that login with your Google account.
- If you are downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator then go to the main menu and open the system app. The Google Play Store app will be there.
- If you are using any other Android emulator just search “AllCast” and hit enter button.
- In BlueStacks locate and open the Google Play Store app as we explained before. Search for AllCast and when the AllCast app appears, click on the Install button.
- Allcast for PC, Windows is ready to use. Go back to the main menu in BlueStacks or whatever app player you are using and open the AllCast app.