Table of Contents
This tutorial accommodates users in downloading AllCast for PC. Allcast is a tool which plays the role of connector between smartphones and TVs. It is a free smartphone app which displays small screen content into the big screen. Perfect app to use in family gatherings, display memories and special moments from a smartphone on TV. AllCast is compatible with a man of the OS and devices which we will discuss later.
Connectivity is shifting towards modesty. Now every connectable is coming towards wireless technology. Even devices are getting fuel (charging) wirelessly now. AllCast is exactly such an app which is diminishing the use of cables to establish a connection. We don’t need wires either we are using AllCast on Android or AllCast for PC.
AllCast for Laptop to TV:
It is purely a smartphone and tablets supported by iOS and Android. AllCast PC version never passes through our sights and it doesn’t even exist. People want to connect their Laptop with TV like smartphone connection. How is even possible to use AllCast on PC when it is not available. Well, we have got a pretty much variety of Android app installers for Windows and Mac. By using any of them we can download and use AllCast on PC. ForPCHelp.com will guide you on how to do it.
AllCast for Mac?
Unfortunately, Mac users are also deprived of AllCast like Windows users. Actually, the developers of AllCast has intended to keep this app only on smartphones. Smartphone screens are relativity much small in size as compare to Laptops. But now Laptops screen size is not enough for users. The method is the same To download AllCast for PC, Windows, and Mac.
AllCast is free to download app but there is a minor in-app purchase in it. Actually, this version of AllCast is free. A connection can be established upto 5 minutes in a single time. After it, users have to connect devices again. If someone wishes to finish this limitation! He just needs to pay a minor amount for it.
AllCast Compatible Devices:
* Amazon FireTV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
How to download and Install AllCast on PC, Windows 10 And Mac:
You can download AllCast Android app for smartphone from Google Play Stor. Apple device users can download Allcast for ios from iTune. But the problem is for PC users as there is no official available version for PC. Windows operating system users need to use some extra software to use Android app on PC. Let’s move to the installation method, follow the method below:
- in starting you need to download and install the Android app player for Windows.
- You can download from here.
- Open the downloaded file in Windows OS.
- Double click on .exe file and initiate the setup.
- The package will automatically copy al file into Windows.
- It will take a few minutes, after that Login with Google account.
- If you are downloaded Bluestacks android emulator then go to main menu and open system app, Google Play Store app will be there.
- If you are using any other Android emulator just search “AllCast” and hit enter button.
- In Bluestacks locate and open Google Play Store app, as we explained before. Search AllCast and when Allcast app appears with Google Play Store page, click on Install button.
- Allcast for PC, Windows is ready to use, go back to main menu in Bluestacks or whatever app player you are using and open All cast app.